Britain's richest sportsmen in 2015
1. Arsene Wegner, was born in 1949, in Strasbourg France, is a French football manager and a former player. Since 1996 he has been the manager of Arsenal, and he has become the club's longer-serving manager.
His wealth in 2015 is estimated to be 38 million British pounds.
2. Ryan Giggs was born in 1973, in Cardiff, United Kingdom and is a Welsh football coach and a former player. He is currently the assistant manager at Manchester United and a co-owner of Salford City.
His wealth in 2015 is estimated to be also 38 million British pounds.
3. Frank Lampard was born in 1978, in Romford, United Kingdom, and he is an English footballer, who plays as a central midfielder, attacking or defensive, and he is currently playing for Manchester City.
His wealth in 2015 is estimated to be 39 million British pounds.
4. This young man is born in 1985, in Wau which is in South Sudan. He is a British basketball player, and he is currently playing for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association. In the past, he has played for the Great Britain national basketball team.
His wealth in 2015 is estimated to be 40 million British pounds.
5. Rio Ferdinand was born in 1978, in Denmark Hill, United Kingdom. He is an English footballer, and he currently plays for Queens Park Rangers as a centre-back.
His wealth in 2015 is estimated to be 44 million British pounds.
6. Lewis Hamilton was born in 1985, in Stevenage, United Kingdom. He is a British Formula One racing driver from England. He is currently racing for the Mercedes AMG team.
His wealth in 2015 is estimated to be amazing 88 million British pounds.